How is Japan?

By dharaalmira - 9:13 AM

It has been 2 months since i arrived in Japan.
Life has been running well, yeah. New experiences await and i have fun here a lot. 
Even if most of the days i'm still spending those either in my room surfing the internet or in my campus studying, working, reading in the library, making relations and have fun with other international students, well.
Either way, life has been good to me. Japan has been a long lost dream to me and I still cannot believe I can achieve this dream of mine that i think i can never achieve.
I live in what my friends called "Tokyo coret", hahaha. yeah still near Tokyo but not really Tokyo. It is called Higashi-Omiya, in Saitama prefecture. A small, calm and cozy Town when people here either work in Tokyo and only spend their time here for sleep or a student in my campus. 
But i really love the environment. Nothing like what i get in Indonesia. Clean, and within a few minutes walk or with my campus bus there are supermarkets with cheap prices food and restaurants. Although if you want to get more entertainment and the real Japan that you see in the internet you need to ride the train at least for 40 minutes but it is considered normal here in Japan to ride that train that long, so yeah i'm not complaining.
The environment is the same like what you see in mangas, and it's a really surprising fact for me. So, mangas actually real. I always think that they are, to some extent, a little bit using their imagination because the environment is perfect. There are small parks in every region, so your kids still can play and move their bodies, not only watching the television or playing gadgets. Second, it is really close to everything. you can really walk around and find all the necessities for your daily life.
I can not help but thinking when will my beloved country has a comfortable living environment like this. Clean, accessible, and with low criminal rates so you do not have to be afraid when you walk around at night. I'm not hoping for a big change, i am just hoping that my generation realize the elder generation's mistakes and have the same vision to fix this country together. Not minding unimportant problems and issues like what teenager are concern about nowadays.
well, a girl can only hope and ranting like this. In reality, life goes on and people still do not really care about the urgency state of this world. Intelligent people still will not care, and those with dumb and stodgy mind will lead.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

My Followers

My Visitors