Video Games

By dharaalmira - 12:16 AM

Life is like an rpg japanese game which is full of choices and adventure, don't you think?
there are times when i think about random things like this, and i suddenly get scared
what if the choices i made in my life will lead me to a bad ending?
apparently, those video games have many alternate endings too
and we can just start the game from the beginning again if we want to get our best ending
what about my life?
i can't restart my choices.... right?
i'm not regretting the choices i've made, yet
but what if i regret it in the future?
then i think, and think again, randomly
ah, the answer is i won't regret it in the future
as long as you believe in yourself, even if you choose the wrong choice, you can always make things go right again
the key is : be confident. plan your future carefully, with alternate endings too
so, as your life go on, and something goes wrong, you can always fix it with your alternate plan


this is just a random thought in the middle of the silent night
--d--

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

My Followers

My Visitors